Monday, September 26, 2011

cy's site speculation

for my web site i will be doing a sprint cell phone review site. my target audience will probably be late teens and up. i plan to have a list of phones that people can look at that will have goods and bads about the phone. my goals for this site is for people to use my site as a reference long term i would really like to work out a deal with sprint concerning new phones that are coming to sprint. i really just want my customers to be informed about the phone they will be buying. In my view for my site really to reach success i would have to firstly be on the first two pages of the google site and have a deal with sprint about the new phones coming out.

1 comment:

  1. 7 - Good luck on that deal with Sprint, and remember to spell check your web site.

    ReplyDelete